Estimated Arrival: Between
*ETA to USA Only
Fast Free Shipping. Free Shipping to lower 48 States. See our a Shipping and Returns Policy.
Have a Question? Give us a call at 509-730-5520 or send us an e-mail at info@ToiletOasis.com.
- Using about one pint per flush, this ultra low flush toilets provide all the advantages of a flush toilet while minimizing water usage. The Dometic 511 is a low-profile height (10-inches) toilet ideal for locations where the toilet will be mounted to a platform. The Dometic 510 is a standard height toilet. The low-flush toilet is ideal to use with Sun-Mar Central Composting Systems, but can also be used with holding tanks, overloaded septic systems, boat, and in RV’s. A simple foot pedal flush opens the water valve and gate when pushed down, and fills the bowl with water when lifted. After flushing, a small amount of water is held in the toilet bowl which is sealed by a self-cleaning ball valve and teflon seal. Even gravity-fed water from a roof tank is sufficient to flush a 1 pint flush toilet. In winter they can be flushed manually using a container if necessary. The 511+ ultra low flush toilet has a regular sized toilet seat. For Sun-Mar central composting installations, we recommend the 511+ as the unit of choice as it has the size and appearance of a “regular” toilet (ceramic bowl). They come complete, except for the required Floor flange, purchased separately.
- ✔Easy to use. No electric power needed for pedal flush.
- ✔Anti-splash rim for keeping water in the bowl while on the road.
- ✔Low-flush water consumption. Uses less than one pint (0.10 gal) per flush.
- ✔Robust performance even after high frequency use.
- Dimensions: W 21" / D 26" / H 26"
- Weight: 54 lb.
- Color available in "White" or "Bone".
- Download a copy of the 511 User Manual here.
- No Q&A; at this time.